Calendar

Google Search

GP Calculator

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ParanoidEye
Moon Howler

re: Raiding Schedule

Hey folks! After a very productive meeting, the officers have finally made our raiding schedule! This just brings us one step closer to getting into Karazhan.

We came up with two (2) days for which we will be doing Karazhan hopefully very soon here! Our days will be Monday and Friday, at 8:00 PM Server Time. This means please clear (if possible) your schedules for these times once a week, after I am done with this week of school I will be on more often to try and set up runs to get people the basic gear that they need.

As for the gear, please note, this has been said many times; however, I will say it once more. PVP Gear Will Not Be Accepted If you have S(season)1 or S2 (Gladiators and Merciless Gladiators respectively) we ask that you remove those pieces (excluding weapons) and replace them with the better Dungeon Blues that you can obtain.

Thank you all for your time and effort going into this, I have high hopes that we will be able to start our epic adventure soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flidais Kindred Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: